Learn more about Dr. James Davidson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Davidson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Davidson
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Davidson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Davidson, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Davidson graduated from Duke University , Durham. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Davidson has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Hospital Of Tiffin
- Fostoria Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James J Davidson MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James J. Davidson practice?
- Dr. James Davidson has 1 office location.
Dr. James Davidson practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Findlay, OH.
See Findlay Surgeons.