A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Davie:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Davie, MD, PHD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Pathology - Dermatopathology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Neoplastic Cell Transformation
Education & Awards
Dr. Davie graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Davie has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Renaissance Hospital Dallas Inc
- South Hampton Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Robert Davie MD and PHD is a male Dermapathologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Pathology, Dermatopathology, Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Clinical Pathology, and Dermatopathology.
- Where does Dr. James R. Davie practice?
- Dr. James Davie has 2 office locations.
Dr. James Davie practices Pathology, Dermatopathology, Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Clinical Pathology, and Dermatopathology near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Marshfield, WI.
See Dallas Pathologists.