A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Davis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Davis is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Davis
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Davis Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Davis, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Family Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Davis graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Davis has 4 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS St. Elizabeth Hospital
- Memorial Hermann Baptist Orange
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Lewis Davis MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James L. Davis practice?
- Dr. James Davis has 1 office location.
Dr. James Davis practices Family Medicine near Beaumont, TX.
See Beaumont Family Physicians.