A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James De Lemos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. James De Lemos, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. De Lemos graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 4 awards.
Dr. De Lemos has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Parkland Health & Hospital System
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. De Lemos accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 3 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Humana - 14 plans
- Cigna - 7 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance