Learn more about Dr. James Dean:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Dean is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dean
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Dean Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Dean, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Developmental Disorders
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Testis Cancer (Testicular Neoplasm)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Urogenital Cancer (Genitourinary)
Education & Awards
Dr. Dean graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.
Dr. Dean has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Seattle Cancer Care Alliance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Paul Dean MD and PHD is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. James P. Dean practice?
- Dr. James Dean has 1 office location.
Dr. James Dean practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Seattle, WA.
See Seattle Internists and Seattle Oncologists.