A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Dean:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Dean, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Developmental Disorders
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Testis Cancer (Testicular Neoplasm)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Urogenital Cancer (Genitourinary)
Education & Awards
Dr. Dean graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.
Dr. Dean has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Seattle Cancer Care Alliance
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Dean accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 9 plans