A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Deangelo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Deangelo is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Deangelo
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Deangelo, DO is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Deangelo graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Deangelo has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Washington Hospital
- Jefferson Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James N Deangelo DO is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James N. Deangelo practice?
- Dr. James Deangelo has 2 office locations.
Dr. James Deangelo practices Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine near Pittsburgh, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Washington, PA.
See Pittsburgh Allergists and Pittsburgh Internists.