Family Physicians, Preventive Medicine / Wellness

19841 N 27th Ave
Ste 101
Phoenix, AZ 85027
602-942-8512
Locations and availability (2)

Some ratings provided by DrScore. Kudzu. Yahoo.
 |  Too much time waiting for a scheduled appointment  |  show details
Sep 7th, 2013

Dr. Dearing is a good doctor. He takes time and is concerned with his patients well being. I have two areas of concern, promptness of care and his staff. I feel that waiting one hour or more for your scheduled appointment is a bit too much. As you are waiting his office staff seem to have nothing to do. Last visit there were at least four staff member sitting in the reception area laughing and joking around while the waiting room kept filling up. Plus when my pharmacy or I have left messages about refills it takes numerous calls or faxes to get the refill.

|  Ms. Kelly Marx  |  show details
May 31st, 2011

Dr. Dearing is the nicest most gentle doctor I have ever encountered. He truly cares about each and every one. I have been through severe trauma and without him I would have never made it through. He is the best. My entire family respects him and will remain with him always.

|  show details
by Motheroftwo on Sep 10th, 2009

The Doctor is great, I do not like that he does not discuss medications with me... it took me three days to get a new medication...then the staff was rude to me. They also did not call me back, I had to place 7 phone calls... Dr. Dearing is a wonderful Doctor I just wish he'd hold his staff to a higher standard.

|  Glad to be here.  |  show details
by DTVdave on Aug 10th, 2009 on kudzu.com

My family (6) and I have been going to Dr.Dearing since 1998. He SAVED my life with a 3am call to his answering service which his return call within 10 minutes literally saved my life. We are extrememly satisfied customers and will never leave him. Thanx again Doc. :)

|  show details
Jun 20th, 2008 on yahoo.com

Excellent Physician. Treats everyone from birth to the ancient. Has a refreshing 'stay away from the medications' approach that works very well. The office staff are helpful and competent. The office hours vary daily - some days are very early, some days

Read Full Review at yahoo.com
 |  Love this doctor  |  show details
by betterlatethannever on May 29th, 2008 on kudzu.com

Dr. Dearing is fantastic. He give personal care and does not seem rushed at all. He is great with my kids and I have never had to wait more than 15 minutes to be seen.

|  Good medical care  |  show details
by DrDusty on Apr 29th, 2008 on kudzu.com

Great doctor. Difficult to get an appointment. Good location. Sometimes hard to get lab results on a timely basis. Caring staff.

|  Absolutely the best!  |  show details
by pattiisqueen on Nov 1st, 2006 on kudzu.com

He is what every doctor should be. I have several friends who see him and they all swear they wouldn't see anyone else. They say he very attentive and gets back to right away if you leave a message or have a question/concern

|  Great Doctor  |  show details
by 03mommy on Sep 26th, 2006 on kudzu.com

I have been going to Dr. Dearing for 6.5 years now and would not change. I started taking my son who is 3 now to the same place for the last 1.5 years. They have been great at getting him in when it is a today needed appointment.