Dr. James Dearing DO Patient Reviews

• Family Medicine Phoenix, AZ

4.7

September 7th, 2013
Too much time waiting for a scheduled appointment
Dr. Dearing is a good doctor. He takes time and is concerned with his patients well being. I have two areas of concern, promptness of care and his staff. I feel that waiting one hour or more for your scheduled appointment is a bit too much. As you are waiting his office staff seem to have nothing to do. Last visit there were at least four staff member sitting in the reception area laughing and joking around while the waiting room kept filling up. Plus when my pharmacy or I have left messages about refills it takes numerous calls or faxes to get the refill.

May 31st, 2011
Ms. Kelly Marx
Dr. Dearing is the nicest most gentle doctor I have ever encountered. He truly cares about each and every one. I have been through severe trauma and without him I would have never made it through. He is the best. My entire family respects him and will remain with him always.

September 10th, 2009
The Doctor is great, I do not like that he does not discuss medications with me... it took me three days to get a new medication...then the staff was rude to me. They also did not call me back, I had to place 7 phone calls... Dr. Dearing is a wonderful Doctor I just wish he'd hold his staff to a higher standard.