A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Deboard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Deboard, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Deboard graduated from University of Missouri at Columbia.
Dr. Deboard has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Louis University Hospital
- SSM Cardinal Glennon Children's Medical Center
- SSM Cardinal Glennon Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James W Deboard MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. James W. Deboard practice?
- Dr. James Deboard has 1 office location.
Dr. James Deboard practices Anesthesiology near Saint Louis, MO.
See Saint Louis Anesthesiologists.