A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James DeBritz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James DeBritz is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. DeBritz
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. DeBritz Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James DeBritz, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Orthopaedic Trauma
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. DeBritz graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. He has 2 awards.
Dr. DeBritz has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Washington Hospital Center
- Georgetown University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James DeBritz MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 12 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. James DeBritz practice?
- Dr. James DeBritz has 1 office location.
Dr. James DeBritz practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Washington, DC.
See Washington Surgeons.