A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Decaprio:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Decaprio is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Decaprio
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Decaprio Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Decaprio, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
Education & Awards
Dr. Decaprio graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. Decaprio has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Dana-Farber Cancer Institute
- Brigham & Women`s Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James A Decaprio MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. James A. Decaprio practice?
- Dr. James Decaprio has 1 office location.
Dr. James Decaprio practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Boston, MA.
See Boston Internists and Boston Oncologists.