A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Decaprio, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
He has special expertise in 2 Areas, including Multiple Myeloma Cancer of Plasma Cells and Retinoblastoma.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Decaprio graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.More Education & Awards
Dr. Decaprio has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women`s Hospital
- Dana-Farber Cancer Institute
- Brigham & Women`s Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Decaprio accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Tufts Health Plans - 5 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
- Cigna - 14 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 1 plan
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. James Decaprio:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. James A. Decaprio practice?
Dr. James Decaprio practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Milford, MA.
See Boston Internists and Boston Oncologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Diego Decaprio, Dr. Jacob Decaprio, Dr. Jacques Decaprio, Dr. Jaime Decaprio