A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Decaprio:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Decaprio, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
Education & Awards
Dr. Decaprio graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. Decaprio has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Dana-Farber Cancer Institute
- Brigham & Women`s Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Angelo Decaprio MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. James A. Decaprio practice?
- Dr. James Decaprio has 3 office locations.
Dr. James Decaprio practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Milford, MA.
See Boston Internists and Boston Oncologists.