A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Delano:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Delano is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Delano
Depression Patient Education Visit our depression patient education guide to learn about mood disorder, medical conditions and symptoms of depression.Before Visiting Dr. Delano Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Delano, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Delano graduated from Yale University, New Haven.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Edwards Delano MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. James E. Delano practice?
- Dr. James Delano has 1 office location.
Dr. James Delano practices Psychiatry near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Psychiatrists.