Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. James Dellavalle
Dr. James Dellavalle, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Johnson City, NY, with other offices in Johnson City, NY and Sayre, PA. He has 40 years of experience. His specialties include Emergency Medicine, Family Medicine, Hospitalist and Geriatric Medicine. Dr. Dellavalle is affiliated with Chestnut Hill Hospital, Sacred Heart Hospital and Robert Packer Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. James Dellavalle has the following 4 specialties
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress,...
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for...
Hospitalists are physicians who specialize in the care of patients in the hospital. The majority of hospitalists are board-certified internists and have completed the same training as other internal medicine doctors including medical school, residency...
- Geriatric Medicine
A geriatric specialist is a physician who treats the elderly population and the conditions that most commonly affect them. These doctors have special training in the effects of aging on the body and mind of a patient.