A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James DeLullo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James DeLullo is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James DeLullo, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Leg Fracture (Tibial Fractures)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. DeLullo graduated from Wright State University, Dayton. He has 2 awards.
Dr. DeLullo has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Hamot Medical Center
- Saint Vincent Health Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. DeLullo accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- UPMC Health Plan - 11 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Gateway Health Plan - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. James DeLullo practice?
Dr. James DeLullo practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Erie, PA.
See Erie Orthopedic Surgeons.