A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Delullo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Delullo is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Delullo
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Delullo Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Delullo, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Leg Fracture (Tibial Fractures)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Delullo graduated from Wright State University, Dayton. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Delullo has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Vincent Health Center
- Hamot Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James A Delullo MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 14 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. James A. Delullo practice?
- Dr. James Delullo has 1 office location.
Dr. James Delullo practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Erie, PA.
See Erie Surgeons.