A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Delullo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Delullo is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Delullo
Endometriosis Patient Education Read about common symptoms and treatments by reading our endrometriosis patient education guide to endometrial implants.Before Visiting Dr. Delullo Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Delullo, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Leg Fracture (Tibial Fractures)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Delullo graduated from Wright State University, Dayton. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Delullo has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Vincent Health Center
- Hamot Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James A Delullo MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 13 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. James A. Delullo practice?
- Dr. James Delullo has 7 office locations.
Dr. James Delullo practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Erie, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Corry, PA and Fairview, PA.
See Erie Orthopedic Surgeons.