A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Demaio:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Demaio is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Demaio, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Demaio graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Demaio has 3 hospital affiliations:
- HCA Blake Medical Center
- Manatee Memorial Hospital
- Lakewood Ranch Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James D Demaio MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. James D. Demaio practice?
- Dr. James Demaio has 1 office location.
Dr. James Demaio practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Bradenton, FL.
See Bradenton Internists and Bradenton Infectious Disease Doctors.