A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Demarco:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Demarco
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Demarco Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Demarco, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Demarco graduated from Saint Louis University.
Dr. Demarco has 3 hospital affiliations:
- The Bristol Myers Squibb Children`s Hospital at R.W. Johnson
- Saint Peter`s Medical Center
- The Bristol Myers Squibb Children's Hospital At R.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Kevin Demarco MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
- Where does Dr. James K. Demarco practice?
- Dr. James Demarco has 1 office location.
Dr. James Demarco practices Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology near East Lansing, MI.
See East Lansing Radiologists.