A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Demicco:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Demicco is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Demicco, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Demicco graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
Dr. Demicco has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Faulkner Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Ray Demicco MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James R. Demicco practice?
- Dr. James Demicco has 1 office location.
Dr. James Demicco practices Internal Medicine near Norwood, MA.
See Norwood Internists.