A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Demitrack:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Demitrack, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Demitrack graduated from Uniformed Services University, Bethesda.
Dr. Demitrack has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Hospital/King's Daughters
- Naval Medical Center - Portsmouth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Gus Demitrack MD is a male Pediatrician, has 7 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. James G. Demitrack practice?
- Dr. James Demitrack has 1 office location.
Dr. James Demitrack practices Pediatrics near Portsmouth, VA.
See Portsmouth Pediatricians.