A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Dennemeyer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Dennemeyer graduated from Universite Libre De Bruxelles, Brussels.
Dr. Dennemeyer has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center
- Arizona Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Dennemeyer accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 2 plans
- Health Choice Arizona - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Aetna - 4 plans
- Mercy Care Plan - 1 plan
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. James E. Dennemeyer practice?
Dr. James Dennemeyer practices Pediatrics near Tempe, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Mesa, AZ and Phoenix, AZ.
See Tempe Pediatricians.