James B Denney MD Patient Reviews

3.8
  • 4 reviews

February 28th, 2013
I like him
Dr Denney has always taken time during my appointments. He used to be in pain management and psych. I am not surprised that some of the reviews are negative as he no longer does pain management. I imagine that some negative reviews are probably because he didn't write some of the medications these ppl asked for. I for one am a psych patient and thanks to Dr Denney I am doing better then expected. Don't write a negative review if he didn't write the pain medication you wanted, that's called drug seeking.

August 25th, 2012
Do not use this dr.
Dr denny does not care about his patients! He texted on his phone about sports when i was in his office. I told him that i was getting addicted to one of the drugs he was prescribing to me and he continued to give it to me. He kept changing my psyc meds to whatever he was "pushing" that week. I ended up in the hosp suicidal because of all of this.

August 22nd, 2012
he is a quack and i wouldn;t take my dog to him
i went in and never once did he look at me...he was more into the computer than listening to me. and the worst part about it if your appt is at 10am you will be there till 3pm and the staff is very unorgganized

May 13th, 2011
Whatever you do, avoid this guy
I made an appointment for 5 pm. I got there promptly at 5, and the entire waiting room was filled with people. He called people to his office that were there AFTER I was. I waited until 6:30 PM and the waiting room was STILL full of people (it smelled bad in there too). Someone knew I was frustrated, and she looked at me and told me that seeing this Dr.is like waiting in an ER; it takes hours. Also they treat you like cattle instead of individuals. I felt like I was just part of a herd instead of someone with a problem that needed help. Also they sell drinks and snacks in that office! Can you imagine anything more unprofessional? It's like .. "Yeah, honey, let's go to Dr. Denney's office and camp out with snacks for 1.5 hours in a smelly waiting room! Doesn't that make you feel like you're getting great treatment?" Why would anyone run their practice that way? I demanded a refund and left.