A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Dennis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Dennis, MD is board certified in Surgery, Surgical Critical Care, and Vascular Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Arteriovenous Surgical Shunt
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Dennis graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Dennis has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Shands Jacksonville Medical Center
- Memorial Hospital Jacksonville
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Dennis accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Nebraska - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. James W. Dennis practice?
Dr. James Dennis practices Surgery, Vascular Surgery, Surgical Critical Care, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Jacksonville, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Yulee, FL.
See Jacksonville Surgeons and Jacksonville Cardiothoracic Surgeons.