A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Dennis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Dennis, MD is board certified in Surgery, Surgical Critical Care, and Vascular Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Arteriovenous Surgical Shunt
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Dennis graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Dennis has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital Jacksonville
- Shands Jacksonville Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Willard Dennis MD is a male Surgeon, has 31 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Surgical Critical Care, and Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. James W. Dennis practice?
- Dr. James Dennis has 4 office locations.
Dr. James Dennis practices Surgery, Surgical Critical Care, and Vascular Surgery near Jacksonville, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Yulee, FL.
See Jacksonville Surgeons.