A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Dennis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dennis
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Dennis Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Dennis, MD is board certified in Surgery, Surgical Critical Care, and Vascular Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Arteriovenous Surgical Shunt
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Dennis graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Dennis has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital Jacksonville
- Shands Jacksonville Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Willard Dennis MD is a male Surgeon, has 32 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Surgical Critical Care, and Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. James W. Dennis practice?
- Dr. James Dennis has 1 office location.
Dr. James Dennis practices Surgery, Surgical Critical Care, and Vascular Surgery near Jacksonville, FL.
See Jacksonville Surgeons.