Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. James Dennis
Dr. James Dennis, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Jacksonville, FL. He has 37 years of experience. His specialties include Vascular Surgery and General Surgery. Dr. Dennis is affiliated with UF Health Jacksonville, Shands Jacksonville and Specialty Hospital Jacksonville. Dr. Dennis has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. James Dennis has the following 2 specialties
- Vascular Surgery
Vascular surgeons treat and manage disorders in your veins, arteries and your lymphatic system to ensure blood circulation in your heart and in brain is the best it can be. They're well-versed on how your vascular system works with the rest of...
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. James Dennis is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Jacksonville, FL.
Dr. Suneel Khetarpal
Jacksonville, FL 0.01 mi24
Dr. David Skarupa
Critical Care Medicine, General Surgery, Trauma Surgery
Jacksonville, FL 0.01 mi10
Dr. Joseph Tepas III
Pediatric Surgery, General Surgery
Jacksonville, FL 0.01 mi46