A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James DeOrio:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James DeOrio is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. DeOrio
Fibromyalgia Patient Education Learn all about Fibromyalgia, common symptoms and pain disorders related to this condition with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. DeOrio Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James DeOrio, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Bone Transplantation
- Foot Deformities
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Joint Surgery (Joint Prosthesis Implantation Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. DeOrio graduated from George Washington University. He has 3 awards.
Dr. DeOrio has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Durham Regional Hospital
- Duke University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Keith DeOrio MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 34 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. James K. DeOrio practice?
- Dr. James DeOrio has 1 office location.
Dr. James DeOrio practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Durham, NC.
See Durham Surgeons.