A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James DeOrio:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James DeOrio is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. DeOrio
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. DeOrio Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James DeOrio, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Bone Transplantation
- Foot Deformities
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Joint Surgery (Joint Prosthesis Implantation Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. DeOrio graduated from George Washington University. He has 3 awards.
Dr. DeOrio has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Durham Regional Hospital
- Duke University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Keith DeOrio MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 35 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. James K. DeOrio practice?
- Dr. James DeOrio has 1 office location.
Dr. James DeOrio practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Durham, NC.
See Durham Surgeons.