A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Deren:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Deren is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Deren
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Deren Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Deren graduated from Eastern Virginia Medical School, Norfolk.
Dr. Deren has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Sacred Heart Hospital
- Memorial Hospital Med Center-Cumberland
- Western Maryland Health System Braddock Hospital Corp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Benard Deren MD is a male General Practitioner, has 27 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. James B. Deren practice?
- Dr. James Deren has 1 office location.
Dr. James Deren practices General Practice near Cumberland, MD.
See Cumberland Primary Care Doctors.