A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Deren:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Deren is Poor.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Deren graduated from Eastern Virginia Medical School, Norfolk.
Dr. Deren has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Sacred Heart Hospital
- Memorial Hospital Med Center-Cumberland
- Western Maryland Health System Braddock Hospital Corp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Benard Deren MD is a male General Practitioner, has 26 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. James B. Deren practice?
- Dr. James Deren has 3 office locations.
Dr. James Deren practices General Practice near Cumberland, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Frederick, MD.
See Cumberland General Practitioners.