A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James DeRespino:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James DeRespino is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. DeRespino
Specialties & Research
Dr. James DeRespino, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. DeRespino graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. He has 1 awards.
Dr. DeRespino has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Manatee Memorial Hospital
- Sarasota Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Anthony DeRespino MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James A. DeRespino practice?
- Dr. James DeRespino has 1 office location.
Dr. James DeRespino practices Emergency Medicine near Sarasota, FL.
See Sarasota Emergency Physicians.