A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Derrisaw:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Derrisaw is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Derrisaw, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Back Pain
- Brain Injuries
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Muscle Spasticity
- Spinal Cord Diseases
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Spinal Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Derrisaw graduated from University of Colorado, Denver.
Dr. Derrisaw has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Poudre Valley Hospital
- Estes Park Medical Center - Cah
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Alan Derrisaw MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. James A. Derrisaw practice?
- Dr. James Derrisaw has 1 office location.
Dr. James Derrisaw practices Anesthesiology near Fort Collins, CO.
See Fort Collins Anesthesiologists.