A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carl Desando:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Desando
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Desando Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Desando graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Desando has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Tucson Medical Center
- Tucson Heart Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carl James Desando MD is a male Internist, has 47 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Carl J. Desando practice?
- Dr. Carl Desando has 5 office locations.
Dr. Carl Desando practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Tucson, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Nogales, AZ.
See Tucson Internists and Tucson Cardiologists.