A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Detherage:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Detherage is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Detherage
Insomnia Patient Education Patient education guide to insomnia and how to battle the common causes of sleeplessness.Before Visiting Dr. Detherage Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Detherage, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Detherage graduated from University of Louisville .
Dr. Detherage has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Clark Regional Medical Center
- King's Daughters' Medical Center
- Kings Daughters Med Ctr, Ashland, Ky
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James M Detherage MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James M. Detherage practice?
- Dr. James Detherage has 1 office location.
Dr. James Detherage practices Family Medicine near South Point, OH.
See South Point Primary Care Doctors.