A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Detienne:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Detienne, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Detienne graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Detienne has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
- THE HEART HOSPITAL Baylor Plano
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Pierre Detienne MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James P. Detienne practice?
- Dr. James Detienne has 1 office location.
Dr. James Detienne practices Emergency Medicine near Cedar Park, TX.
See Cedar Park Emergency Physicians.