A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Deutsch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Deutsch
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Deutsch Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Deutsch, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Deutsch graduated from University Of Toronto Faculty Of Medicine.
Dr. Deutsch has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Little Company of Mary Hospital
- Torrance Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Deutsch MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine and Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. James Deutsch practice?
- Dr. James Deutsch has 1 office location.
Dr. James Deutsch practices Emergency Medicine and Ophthalmology near Torrance, CA.
See Torrance Emergency Physicians and Torrance Ophthalmologists.