A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Deutsch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Deutsch, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Deutsch graduated from University Of Toronto Faculty Of Medicine.
Dr. Deutsch has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Little Company of Mary Hospital
- Torrance Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James A Deutsch MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine and Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. James A. Deutsch practice?
- Dr. James Deutsch has 2 office locations.
Dr. James Deutsch practices Emergency Medicine and Ophthalmology near Torrance, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Redondo Beach, CA.
See Torrance Emergency Physicians and Torrance Ophthalmologists.