A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Devanney:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Devanney is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Devanney, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- General Urology
Education & Awards
Dr. Devanney graduated from University of Connecticut , Farmington. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Devanney has 18 hospital affiliations:
- New Milford Hospital
- University of Connecticut Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Francis Devanney MD is a male Urologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. James F. Devanney practice?
- Dr. James Devanney has 1 office location.
Dr. James Devanney practices Urology near Torrington, CT.
See Torrington Urologists.