Dr. James Devellis Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. James Devellis?

Dr Devellis is is a fabulous surgean and a caring man. He is 5* today and tomorrow !

Posted on June 27th, 2016

Posted on May 31st, 2016

Have been a patient for over 10 years - he "saved" my ankle and now I can walk. Very professional, caring, courteous, understanding, knowledgeable, compassionate. I trust him 110%!!

Excellent dr.

Posted on May 19th, 2016

Excellent ,professional, and detailed

May 5, 2016

Posted on May 5th, 2016

I was deeply saddened to here the recent news of Dr DeVellis. I have been a patient of his for several years, just recently having 2 knee replacements. Dr DeVellis is a wonderful, kind and compationate Dr. Which is rare these days!! My most memorable moment was being taken down to the OR for surgery and he met me outside the door of the OR comforting me that everything is going to be fine. Yes, it was. Praying that he will soon be doing what he loves once again!!!

Posted on May 2nd, 2016

After this current problems are straightened out, I am hopping Dr Devellis opens his own practice as I am his patient and probably would never be able to find another Dr that I trust so much.

Posted on January 8th, 2016

Dr. DeVillis is the best doctor and always so professional.

Posted on March 31st, 2015

Just kind caring doctor who worked miracles on both left and right rotator cuff repair and outcome was far greater than prognosis. I suspect his humility overshadows his expertise

Are you Serious

Posted on May 4th, 2014

I went to Dr DeVellis for a workmen Comp injury. After the initial visit , it seems that all he wanted to to was to sell me (the insurance company) the most expensive brace on the market. After the brace was delivered, he wrote a note to my nurse and todl them I was able to return to work. (I sell door to door) This happened with out even an opportunity to see me fitted with the brace. I even asked for an appointment and was told that the next appointment was the day I already had. When I saw him and asked why he said this to the nurse, he told me that "he had to say that". His finial words to me were "I get paid either way"

100% on everything

Posted on March 17th, 2012

Dr. DeVellis is is the best guy in town

Posted on March 30th, 2011

The office operates very smoothly.Calls are answered quickly and courteously.Waiting for the Doctor never seems to be a problem. When I have visited with a crisis situation, then generous time was spent to help discuss and develop a plan to determine the problem and to resolve the issue. When I visit for a routine follow up sometimes the visit seems rushed. I think that the Doctor uses his time wisely. When he needs to spend time with you he does, when it is just a follow up and things seem just fine, then you are in and out. I think that he gives very good care, and spends time when needed.I think that he is very busy because he has a good reputation. Just know that he will spend time when it is necessary.

Posted on January 15th, 2010

Dr. James P. DeVellis is wonderful!! I found him personable, compassionate, and an excellent surgeon. He takes the time to explain what is taking place with your health care issue(s) and offers options for treatment; doesn't press for surgery; or just write prescriptions for pain management!! He and his staff are the best!!

Posted on July 31st, 2009

Seems to be in a hurry at ever visit. Does not explain problem unless pressured.