Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. James Deville
Dr. James Deville, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Plano, TX, with other offices in McKinney, TX and Denton, TX. He has 29 years of experience. His specialties include Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease. Dr. Deville is affiliated with Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano, Texas Health Presbyterian Dallas and Medical Center of Plano. Dr. Deville has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. James Deville has the following 3 specialties
- Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology
While cardiologists diagnose and treat all types of heart disease, electrophysiologists have extended education in rhythmic disorders, also known as cardiac arrhythmia or an irregular heartbeat. An electrophysiologist typically works closely with...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Cardiovascular Disease
Dr. James Deville is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Plano, TX.
Dr. Lisa Hooper
Internal Medicine, Diagnostic Radiology
Plano, TX 0 mi22
Dr. Hafiza Khan
Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease
Plano, TX 0 mi24
Dr. Thomas Beveridge
Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, Internal Medicine
Plano, TX 0 mi27