Overall Review

4.7

July 26th, 2016
Dr. Devito has treated 4 of my children for teen skin issues over the past 6+ years, and I have seen him for my skin issues as well. I recommend him to all of my friends who need a dermatologist. We are always greeted with his warm & caring personality and great sense of humor. We never feel rushed, he answers our questions thoroughly and we trust the advice and care we are receiving from Dr. Devito.

May 20th, 2016
Had some concerns in the past, but after discussions with Dr DeVito, those concerns have been resolved to my satisfaction. He is personable and thorough, as well as keeping to his schedule better than most doctor's. I would recommend him without reservation.

April 29th, 2016
The BEST Dermatologist in the Denver metro area!! Highly recommend.
I cannot thank Dr. Devito enough for his kind heart, professionalism, knowledge, and advocacy for me as his patient. Healing truly takes place through the relationship between the doctor and patient. Dr. Devito is a man who shows dedication and love for YOU as a patient. He spends quality time with you, explains every step and he answers all questions so that you walk away feeling confident with your care. On top of that, he always delivers results! I highly recommend him as a Doctor.

March 28th, 2016
Misdiagnosed a basal cell carcinoma for two years, causing tumor to be much deeper than would have been, resulting in more aggressive surgery and more pronounced cosmetic defects

November 18th, 2015
I had a great experience with Dr. DeVito. He gave a prescription for Accutane , and it worked wonders. My face had really bad acne and each month my face became a little clearer. However, it wasn't until month four that I noticed a huge difference. I was prescribed the perfect dosage because, aside from dryness, I did not suffer from any of the side effects of Accutane. After 5 months I am so pleased with the results! I love my new skin, and it has helped so much with my self confidence.

November 18th, 2015
Excellent Dermatologist!
Dr. DeVito is truly exceptional. His personality is absolutely wonderful and his staff members are very kind. They are quick to get you to your exam room. Dr. DeVito is patient and takes time to listen to your concerns. For two years after having kids, I struggled with deep cystic acne. He discovered that the acne was due to hormonal changes; he quickly gave me a treatment plan and I feel incredible! He even took the time to consult me on Nutrition and diet - I was so impressed. I highly recommend Dr. DeVito!

August 19th, 2015
Dr. Devito is Dynamite!
My number #1 quality of a doctor that I look for is "bedside manner". Dr. Devito fits the bill perfectly. He is very welcoming, dynamic, informative, and bonus....he takes the time to listen to any questions I have, and does not make me feel rushed. I would recommend him to everyone!

August 6th, 2015
Very thorough, experienced and friendly
I had previously had my Primary Care doctor do a dermatology exam as part of my physical. He didn't seem very knowledgeable about skin issues and partially froze two spots on my face which did not heal the way I expected (no new skin afterwards) so I really didn't feel confident in his exam. About 3 months later I decided to go to a dermatologist for an exam because of my lack of confidence in my GP and I choose Dr. DeVito. He is very friendly but thorough. He noted two spots that he believed merited biopsies. One of them turned out to be Basal Cell skin cancer which I had removed by Dr. Maino at the same practice (Dermatology Associates of CO. I've changed primary care doctors because there is no way the cancer developed in only three months and it was right beside my nose. I was very happy and confident with the treatment I received from Dr. DeVito and the entire Office. I think when it comes to skin issues it makes a difference if you have an experienced specialist.

July 29th, 2015
Your new GO -TO guy when you get skin issues...
Dr D and his staff are amazing. I came in with a nasty skin rash and after explaining what was going on and explaining the course of treatment he worked diligently to make sure it worked. Followed up and even purchased a larger blood pressure cuff to provide more accurate readings (I am a larger guy) if you are looking for someone to treat you and whatever ails your skin this is your guy.

June 10th, 2015
Dr DeVito....you are the best!!!!
I had seen 3 or 4 other doctors over the past 20yrs which was very costly and had NO luck getting rid of my psoriasis. I've have seen Dr DeVito for over 5yrs now, and couldn't be HAPPIER about my results. My hands, knees, elbows and ankles are where I have my nightmare "patches" and they are 98% clear now thanks to Dr DeVito! My family and friends also see him. I recommend him to EVERYONE!! Now-a-days with healthcare/insurance so ridiculous, its REFRESHING to have a doctor who is more concerned about taking great care of his patients and NOT what insurance they have!!! THANK YOU Dr DeVito you are the BEST!!

April 30th, 2015
Awesome Dermatologist
The positively greatest dermatologist I have ever seen. Incredibly knowledgeable. Fantastic skin doctor!!!

April 8th, 2015
Love me some Dr. DeVito!
Dr. DeVito takes the time to figure out the best way to address an issue, no matter how long it takes him.