Dr. James Devito Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. James Devito?

Acne

Have you seen Dr. James Devito?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

September 8th, 2017

Great facility and staff! Dr. Devito is awesome!

The appointments are easy to schedule with several locations. I have always been able to get in within a few weeks of my call.

August 12th, 2017

Great Experience

Dr. DeVito takes great care of my entire family and I trust him completely. He took a few pre cancerous spots off my face and you can't even see any scarring. He does incredible work and I highly recommend him.

July 17th, 2017

Professional, informative and courteous

Dr. DeVito has been taking care of me for 5 years and he's always been thorough, professional and answered all of my questions about skin care and specifically skin cancer

June 16th, 2017

Amazing!

Dr. DeVito is amazing- helped me with my issue when no one else could. He is caring and compassionate- highly recommended!

March 8th, 2017

Help me with psoriasis in a few hours and MUCH MORE

He found a skin cancer above my eyebrow that I didn't even expect. It had to be removed, and his diagnosis was spot on for that and a couple of other spots. Will have a follow up shortly. He did marvels for my so who had very bad acne. The son's face is as clear as a baby bottom now at 23 years of age.

February 22nd, 2017

Waste of time and money.

Both my girlfriend and I saw this doctor. I saw him once and was dissatisfied and switched doctors. After dealing with a scabies infestation my girlfriend started developing similar symptoms and when she visited was given nothing for scabies instead a steroid and a cream for the rash. When she has obviously been exposed to scabies I don't understand why you wouldn't treat for it. Just a waste of time and money. And then told to follow up 2 weeks later to come waste more money. I saw the same office 3 times before they finally correctly diagnosed me.

July 26th, 2016

Dr. Devito has treated 4 of my children for teen skin issues over the past 6+ years, and I have seen him for my skin issues as well. I recommend him to all of my friends who need a dermatologist. We are always greeted with his warm & caring personality and great sense of humor. We never feel rushed, he answers our questions thoroughly and we trust the advice and care we are receiving from Dr. Devito.

May 20th, 2016

Had some concerns in the past, but after discussions with Dr DeVito, those concerns have been resolved to my satisfaction. He is personable and thorough, as well as keeping to his schedule better than most doctor's. I would recommend him without reservation.

April 30th, 2016

The BEST Dermatologist in the Denver metro area!! Highly recommend.

I cannot thank Dr. Devito enough for his kind heart, professionalism, knowledge, and advocacy for me as his patient. Healing truly takes place through the relationship between the doctor and patient. Dr. Devito is a man who shows dedication and love for YOU as a patient. He spends quality time with you, explains every step and he answers all questions so that you walk away feeling confident with your care. On top of that, he always delivers results! I highly recommend him as a Doctor.

March 28th, 2016

Misdiagnosed a basal cell carcinoma for two years, causing tumor to be much deeper than would have been, resulting in more aggressive surgery and more pronounced cosmetic defects

November 19th, 2015

I had a great experience with Dr. DeVito. He gave a prescription for Accutane , and it worked wonders. My face had really bad acne and each month my face became a little clearer. However, it wasn't until month four that I noticed a huge difference. I was prescribed the perfect dosage because, aside from dryness, I did not suffer from any of the side effects of Accutane. After 5 months I am so pleased with the results! I love my new skin, and it has helped so much with my self confidence.

November 19th, 2015

Excellent Dermatologist!

Dr. DeVito is truly exceptional. His personality is absolutely wonderful and his staff members are very kind. They are quick to get you to your exam room. Dr. DeVito is patient and takes time to listen to your concerns. For two years after having kids, I struggled with deep cystic acne. He discovered that the acne was due to hormonal changes; he quickly gave me a treatment plan and I feel incredible! He even took the time to consult me on Nutrition and diet - I was so impressed. I highly recommend Dr. DeVito!