Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. James Deweese:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Deweese, MD is board certified in Surgery and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 30 areas:
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Aortic Aneurysm
- Aortic Diseases
- Aortic Rupture
- Aortic Valve Insufficiency
- Aortic Valve Stenosis
- Arterial Occlusive Diseases
- Arteriosclerosis (Arterial Disease)
- Cardiac Surgical Procedures
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
- Carotid Artery Thrombosis
- Carotid Endarterectomy
- Carotid Stenosis
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Coronary Disease
- Heart Diseases
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Deweese graduated from University of Rochester . He has 10 awards.
Dr. Deweese has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Strong Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Arville Deweese MD is a male Surgeon and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. James A. Deweese practice?
- Dr. James Deweese has 1 office location.
Dr. James Deweese practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Rochester, NY.
See Rochester Surgeons.