Learn more about Dr. James Deweese:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Deweese
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Deweese Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Deweese, MD is board certified in Surgery and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 30 areas:
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Aortic Aneurysm
- Aortic Diseases
- Aortic Rupture
- Aortic Valve Insufficiency
- Aortic Valve Stenosis
- Arterial Occlusive Diseases
- Arteriosclerosis (Arterial Disease)
- Cardiac Surgical Procedures
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
- Carotid Artery Thrombosis
- Carotid Endarterectomy
- Carotid Stenosis
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Coronary Disease
- Heart Diseases
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Deweese graduated from University of Rochester . He has 10 awards.
Dr. Deweese has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Strong Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Arville Deweese MD is a male Surgeon and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. James A. Deweese practice?
- Dr. James Deweese has 1 office location.
Dr. James Deweese practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Rochester, NY.
See Rochester Surgeons.