A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Dewhirst:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Dewhirst graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Dewhirst has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Presbyterian Intercommunity Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Hardin Dewhirst MD is a male Family Practitioner and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James H. Dewhirst practice?
- Dr. James Dewhirst has 1 office location.
Dr. James Dewhirst practices Family Medicine near Laguna Beach, CA.
See Laguna Beach Family Physicians.