Learn more about Dr. James Diamond:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Diamond is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Diamond
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Diamond Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Diamond, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Eye Diseases
- Eye Injuries
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Diamond graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Diamond has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Touro Infirmary
- Promise Specialty Hospital of Baton Rouge
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Gary Diamond MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. James G. Diamond practice?
- Dr. James Diamond has 1 office location.
Dr. James Diamond practices Ophthalmology near New Orleans, LA.
See New Orleans Ophthalmologists.