A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Diamond:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Diamond is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Diamond, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Eye Diseases
- Eye Injuries
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Diamond graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Diamond has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Touro Infirmary
- Promise Specialty Hospital of Baton Rouge
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Gary Diamond MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. James G. Diamond practice?
- Dr. James Diamond has 5 office locations.
Dr. James Diamond practices Ophthalmology near Baton Rouge, LA.
Additional practice locations include: New Orleans, LA and Metairie, LA.
See Baton Rouge Ophthalmologists.