A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Dickinson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Dickinson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dickinson
Bowel Incontinence Patient Education Our bowel incontinence patient education guide explains causes and treatment options for fecal issues.Before Visiting Dr. Dickinson Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Dickinson, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Gastric Bypass (Gastrojejunostomy)
- Stomach Stapling (Gastroplasty)
- Weight Loss Surgery (Bariatric Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Dickinson graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.
Dr. Dickinson has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Poudre Valley Hospital
- Estes Park Medical Center - Cah
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James M Dickinson MD is a male Surgeon, has 18 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. James M. Dickinson practice?
- Dr. James Dickinson has 1 office location.
Dr. James Dickinson practices Surgery near Fort Collins, CO.
See Fort Collins Surgeons.