A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Diede:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Diede is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Diede, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Diede graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Diede has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
- Surgical Specialty Hospital of Arizona
- Metro Surgery Center LP
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Herbert Diede MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. James H. Diede practice?
- Dr. James Diede has 2 office locations.
Dr. James Diede practices Anesthesiology near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Anesthesiologists.