A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Diehl:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Diehl is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Diehl
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Diehl Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Diehl, FACS, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Aortic Aneurysm
- Aortic Diseases
- Cardiopulmonary Bypass (CPB)
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Coronary Disease
- Heart Surgery (Cardiovascular Surgical Procedures)
- Heart Transplantation
Education & Awards
Dr. Diehl graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Diehl has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Albert Einstein Medical Center
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James T Diehl FACS and MD is a male Cardiothoracic Surgeon, has 34 years of experience and practices in Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. James T. Diehl practice?
- Dr. James Diehl has 2 office locations.
Dr. James Diehl practices Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Surgeons.