Learn more about Dr. James Diehl:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Diehl is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Diehl
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Diehl Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Diehl, FACS, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Aortic Aneurysm
- Aortic Diseases
- Cardiopulmonary Bypass (CPB)
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Coronary Disease
- Heart Surgery (Cardiovascular Surgical Procedures)
- Heart Transplantation
Education & Awards
Dr. Diehl graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Diehl has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Albert Einstein Medical Center
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James T Diehl FACS and MD is a male Cardiothoracic Surgeon, has 34 years of experience and practices in Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. James T. Diehl practice?
- Dr. James Diehl has 2 office locations.
Dr. James Diehl practices Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Surgeons.