Dr. James Thomas Diehl MD and FACS is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Vascular Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Rheumatology.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Diehl:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Diehl graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Diehl has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Albert Einstein Medical Center
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Diehl accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 20 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. James T. Diehl practice?
Dr. James Diehl practices Surgery, Vascular Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Rheumatology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Surgeons, Philadelphia Cardiothoracic Surgeons, Philadelphia Cardiologists, and Philadelphia Rheumatologists.