A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Dietz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Dietz is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Wrist Injury
Education & Awards
Dr. Dietz graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Dietz has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital,Troy
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Dietz accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 3 plans
- Priority Health - 6 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. James Dietz practice?
Dr. James Dietz practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand near Saint Clair Shores, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Macomb, MI.
See Saint Clair Shores Surgeons.