Dr. James Dillon MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

July 18th, 2016
I really enjoyed the doctors bedside manner but when I called for a followup the nurse was very rude and would not schedule an appointment with me. Inaccurate notes and poor follow-up on previous visit was the problem.

April 4th, 2016
I would highly recommend Dr. Dillon to my friends and family.

February 2nd, 2015
Missed diagnosis

January 7th, 2014
Outstanding Doctor
Dr. James Dillon brought my son back to a functioning person after he had a head injury in a vehicle accident. My son was 19 years old and is a contractor today at 45 years old. In 2006, my mother was rushed to Va. Beach Sentara where she was treated by Dr. James Dillon for a head injury she sustained from falling off a doctor's exam table while unassisted. Again Dr. Dillon showed the same high standard of care for the patient and the family. He met with us on so many occasions, he seemed like family. He kept us up to date on our mother's situation. He shared his concerns for problems she may face if she lived. He was so thoughtful and caring. While my mother did not live but six days after the fall, we all gained more respect for how Dr. James Dillon treated our mother and all of us. Thank you for being such a great person and great doctor.

August 3rd, 2010
This Dr saved my mothers life in 2005
Dr Dillon is one of the greatest doctors I have ever seen. My mother spent 8 weeks in ICU at Sentera Hospital. He spent time with her all times of the day. He is a very busy man, and whenever he was with a patient, it was like she was the only patient on earth. He went above and beyond making families feel better about tragic situations. In the 8 weeks I was in the hospital. I got to know lots of families that Dr. Dillon helped. If you are having brain surgery in Norfolk or Virginia Beach....This is the Doctor that I would have do it.

June 14th, 2010
I wouldn't take a dog to this doctor. He really bungled the Wall case. I was told it took him 2 months to tell him that he had brain tumor. Told him that it was benign only to tell him 10 days later that it was malignant.

March 20th, 2010
Best ever
Most caring and dedicated dr I have ever seen. He was there 24/7 -- really-- when I was in a wheelchair to 3 yrs later being able to actually run again... all through his knowledge and attention to my well being --- thanks doc

December 29th, 2008
Patient
Best, most caring doctor I have ever met. Saw me through the toughest 3 month hospital stay, available 24/7. Healed me !!! The Best