A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Dilworth:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Dilworth is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Dilworth, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Dilworth graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Dilworth has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital
- Cartersville Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Patrick Dilworth MD is a male Urologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. James P. Dilworth practice?
- Dr. James Dilworth has 1 office location.
Dr. James Dilworth practices Urology near Chattanooga, TN.
See Chattanooga Urologists.