Urologists

725 Glenwood Dr
Ste E780
Chattanooga, TN 37404
423-697-0072
Locations and availability (1)

2.5

|  Should quit practicing medicine!  |  show details
Oct 11th, 2011

This man refused to get out of his bed in the middle of the night to see my son who was in the emergency room of a local hospital. My son was horrible pain with some obvious signs of needing emergency surgery. He prescribed some pain medication and he and the E R doctor sent us away despite my pleading for DR. Dilworth to come to the hospital to personally examine my son.2 hour later we were in another local hospital with my son being taken in for emergency surgery.Thank God I am a registered nurse and knew that my son was very ill and needed urgent surgery. It has been almost a year since this happened and the memory of it still makes me angry. I'm still thinking about a lawsuit as well.

|  great job  |  show details
by Richard Pfuntner on Aug 9th, 2010

diagnosed my problem gave options and reviewed, handled procedure very well am very satisfied with Dr Dilworth

|  Rude with very bad bedside manner  |  show details
by Carol on Mar 11th, 2010

Staff was not helpful with holding doors and helping patient in wheelchair to the exam room. Medical assistant acted like she didn't know what she was doing. Dr. Dilworth was terribly rude, did not want to talk to patient, discuss options, or answer questions. Patient was sent from another medical facility. Dr. Dilworth did not want to review chart for information and communication from another MD. Dr. Dilworth needs to be educated regarding effective communication and manners before he becomes a patient and is treated the way he treats his patients.