A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Dimarchi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Dimarchi, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Dimarchi graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Dimarchi has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Moanalua Medical Center & Clinic
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Matthew Dimarchi MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. James M. Dimarchi practice?
- Dr. James Dimarchi has 2 office locations.
Dr. James Dimarchi practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Waipahu, HI.
Additional practice locations include: Honolulu, HI.
See Waipahu Obstetricians & Gynecologists.