Dr. James Dimuzio Jr DO Patient Reviews

3.1

April 30th, 2015
I would like to post a comment regarding all these negative comments . As far as the booking of patients Dr Dimuzio does not schedule his own patients his staff does so your comment about that should be directed at the staff not him! As far as your bill is concerned Dr.Dimuzio didn't charge your insurance for surgery I can almost bet you have bluecross insurance coverage,bet your wondering how i knew that huh? Well it's because bluecross is the one who says it's surgery,Dr Dimuzio has it listed as a diagnostic test but bluecross states anytime a doctor goes inside of a body cavity they consider it surgery ,as a patient of dr dimuzio i had the same concern but after contacting my insurance company which happens to be bluecross that is the info they gave me. You also state your nose started bleeding and blood was draining down your throat ? How exactly do you know it was blood and not in fact the numbing agent draning down the back of your throat unless you have eyes down your throat and can see what it is???? And futhermore if you were sooo allergic to the numbing agent what kind of reaction did you have obviously it wasn't something that was life threating if you're still here to submit a review on a Doctor and not get all your facts before trying to run his name in the dirt. as a patient i think he is an excellent doctor and recommend him to anyone .

February 11th, 2015
ALWAYS GET A 2ND OPINION
This man shot a numbing agent up my nose without consulting my chart or telling me what he was about to do. My nose started bleeding when he left the room and it ran down my throat. I could barely swallow on my way home. I contemplated going to the ER. I am highly allergic to numbing agents. He's a cowboy, cut and slash. Avoid him. Dr. Dimuzio books multiple patients at the same time. There were 4 other patients signed in for the same time as me. He was in and out of my room several times. If you have a deductible, be sure to ask what everything costs. The 15 second "probe", for example, is $700 and he charges your insurance for a "surgery". He was ready to book surgery for the following week, where as my 2nd opinion told me that was not the first option. Thank goodness for affordable 2nd opinions ($62).

June 6th, 2012
Always get a 2nd opinion
Dr. Dimuzio books multiple patients at the same time. There were 4 other patients signed in for the same time as me. He was in and out of my room several times. If you have a dedectable, be sure to ask what everything costs. The 15 second "probe", for example, is $400. He was ready to book surgery for the following week, where as my 2nd opinion told me that was not the first option.

January 26th, 2011
Would trust Dr DiMuzio with my life. He is the best ENT I have ever been to and I have pretty much been to every ENT in North and South Carolina.