A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Dinardo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Dinardo, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Cardiac Surgical Procedures
- Cardiopulmonary Bypass (CPB)
Education & Awards
Dr. Dinardo graduated from Dartmouth College, Hanover.
Dr. Dinardo has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Anthony Dinardo MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. James A. Dinardo practice?
- Dr. James Dinardo has 1 office location.
Dr. James Dinardo practices Anesthesiology near Boston, MA.
See Boston Anesthesiologists.