Dr. James Dinulos MD Patient Reviews

• 6 reviews

February 23rd, 2016
Very positive experience - great doctor!
I developed a rash after knee surgery. I'm so glad I sought help from Dr Dinulos instead of relying on my orthopedic surgeon to take care of it. He knew exactly what it was and the medicine worked in a few days. He is kind, knowledgable and took the time to figure out what was going on. Now I'll be going back to him for my skin checks too. I highly recommend this doctor!

February 17th, 2016
Awful experience
This is one of the worst Doctor experience I have had. Dr. Dinulas is arrogant and dismissive. He did not know what the rash on my daughter was (understandable), and he did not listen to me when I tried to discuss her allergies. He prescribed her medication which was not suitable for her age, and he gave me a bunch of sample creams and told me to buy the one which worked best. I tried multiple samples but it is hard to tell if a sample works. The rash is now worse than ever. I will find a new dermatologist.

October 14th, 2015
Dr. Dinulos is very knowledgeable. His explanations were clear, and easy to understand. He welcomed and answered all questions thoroughly. He cured the issues we were having. He is warm, kind, and gentle.

June 3rd, 2015
The best experience ever with a dermatologist, or any other doctor for that matter. Highly recommend Dr. Dinulos to anyone who intends to take really good care of their skin's health and appearance. Plan to be his patient for life!

May 23rd, 2014
I'm 63, work out, maintain a healthy weight and just want to look as good as I feel without surgery. After discussing my needs with Dr. Dinulos he recommended a combination of Juvederm and Botox. The Doctor took the time to really listen to me and the result is terrific. The deep lines around my mouth and on my forehead are gone. My husband told me I look so good he may see Dr. Dinulos himself!

December 23rd, 2011
Amazing!
Diagnosed skin problem that was misdiagnosed in the hospital for 5 days. Saved us a trip to a hospital in another state. He is intelligent, honest and easy to talk to. Excellent physician!