A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Dirting:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Dirting is Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Dirting, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Dirting graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio.
Dr. Dirting has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Leland Dirting MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. James L. Dirting practice?
- Dr. James Dirting has 1 office location.
Dr. James Dirting practices Anesthesiology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Anesthesiologists.