A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Doherty:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Doherty is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Doherty, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Doherty graduated from Saint Louis University.
Dr. Doherty has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital Lankenau
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Doherty MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. James Doherty practice?
- Dr. James Doherty has 1 office location.
Dr. James Doherty practices Anesthesiology near Wynnewood, PA.
See Wynnewood Anesthesiologists.