Dr. James Dolan MD Patient Reviews

4.7

April 21st, 2016
He is amazing!

April 6th, 2016
The best doctor ever for me.

October 29th, 2015
Arrogant

October 20th, 2015
I am recently diagnosed and am being seen by Dr. Dolan. Without giving too much information, suffice to say that I have worked directly with him in the past. He is an excellent gyne-oncologist/surgeon.

September 21st, 2015
It's hard to imagine a better doctor than Dr. Dolan. His staff performs to his high standards. He has treated me several times and I will put my trust in him forever.

April 10th, 2015
Best Doctor Ever!!!
I saw Dr Dolan because my mom sees him for ovarian cancer and found out that she was BRCA2 positive I was tested and I am as well. He is not only a brilliant surgeon but I find him compassionate and caring with a great bedside manner. He saved my mother and we have been blessed to have her with us for 3 more years than any of us had expected and she is still fighting.

January 14th, 2015
Best Doctor ever.
Today I had first appointment with Dr. Dolan. He is such a great person and such a wonderful doctor. I am glad that I had found him and he will do my surgery. I ail definitaly recommend him for any woman with gynocology and urology issue.

April 23rd, 2012
ktmtpaww staff is less than helpful, poor follow-up
staff is less than helpful, poor follow-up, post op care was shotty

August 12th, 2011
Great Doctor
I am a 5 year ovarian cancer survivor (3a) only as a result of Dr. Dolan and his attentivness and surgical talent.

June 23rd, 2011
I recently had a pleasure of meeting dr.Dolan in his office. After he examined me for a very long time, he sat me and my husband in his office and explained in details what needs to be done in order to fix the health issue that I came with to see the doctor. I was very nervous because I did not know what I had and doctor was very informative and patient when me and my husband were asking lots of questions. He performed the surgery couple of weeks later. His diagnosis were confirmed. He came out of the surgery and nicely explained to my family what was done and the outcome.He came to my room back next day and checked me, talked to me, gave me good news(I only had 15 fibroids) that he successfully removed. I am very happy that I had him as my doctor. Considering the circumstances, I was glad to be his patient. And the staff is unbelievable in his office. Especially Linda that was explaining and helping me in everything I needed help with. Overall dr.Dolan is a brilliant doctor and surgeon. I decided to switch to him and to keep him as my gyno doctor.

February 25th, 2011
Dr. Dolan treated my mother who had ovarian cancer for close to 15 years (yes, that IS a long time to survive with ovarian cancer) before it finally claimed her life last year. While I was not personally treated by Dr. Dolan, I got to know him through my mother's many, many surgeries and must say that while I understand that some may find him "dry" in his bedside manner, he is simply straightforward and intent on giving his patients the information they need to be as well as they can for as long as they can. I found him to be quite compassionate and my mother felt the same. If you want touchy-feely, he may not be your guy, but if you want a top-notch physician who will work tirelessly with a team of docs to not just save your life but give you the best quality of life possible, then Dr. Dolan is your man!

April 8th, 2010
Dr Dolan helped me greatlt during my bout with breast cancer. He was genuine and very supportive in letting me make decisions about my treatment. He was wonderful and I'm glad that he was there for me.