A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Dollar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Dollar is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Dollar, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Dollar graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Dollar has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent's Birmingham Hospital
- St. Vincent's East
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Ray Dollar MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. James R. Dollar practice?
- Dr. James Dollar has 3 office locations.
Dr. James Dollar practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Birmingham, AL.
See Birmingham Obstetricians & Gynecologists.